Information on our website
- Information on our website not intended to be a substitute for independent advice. We make every effort to make sure the content is accurate and up to date, but we accept no liability in relation to typographical error or third party information.
Risk management for events & activities in support of Carers Week
- Carers Week is a campaign made possible by Carers UK and other national supporting charities.
- Supporters will hold activities and events in "support of" and NOT on "behalf of" Carers Week or any of the supporting charities.
- Event organisers are responsible for the health and safety of participants.
- Event organisers acknowledge that any views or opinion expressed or promoted during your activity or event are solely the ones of the individuals involved and do not necessarily reflect those of Carers UK or other supporting charities.
- You agree that you are responsible for the actions of people involved in the organisation and delivery of the event or activity.
- Carers UK accepts no liability or responsibility for any actions or results or adverse situations created as a direct result of your activity.
- Carers UK will not be responsible for any loss or damage to anyone else's image caused by your activity.
- Carers UK Public liability Insurance does not provide cover for events which others manage in support of Carers Week. Please arrange your own Public Liability insurance if needed.
- You are responsible for conducting your own risk assessment for any risk associated with your activity. You can find guidance on risk assessment at http://www.hse.gov.uk/event-safety/managing-an-event.htm