To help individuals and organisations make the most of Carers Week, we've prepared downloads and resources in addition to the printed materials available. Here they are all in one place!
- Get Involved guide (PDF) - brimming with ideas and inspiration to help you run brilliant activities and events
- Carers Checklist (PDF) - setting out actions organisations can take to become more carer friendly
- Being Carers Week (PDF) - everything you need to know about using the Carers Week logo and looking the part
- Press release template (.docx / .doc) - helping you get your Carers Week activities picked up by the local press to boost your profile and raise awareness
- Carers Week logo pack (ZIP) - containing all the files you'll need to use the Carers Week brand effectively
- Wythnos Gofalwyr (ZIP) containing the logo in Welsh. Printed Welsh language materials are available in the shop and are included in the free resource pack options.
- "I'm helping" social media download: Print it out, hold it up, smile for a photo and share it on social media!
Don't forget that we've got printed materials to help style your events and connect carers with information and support. You can order a free materials pack when you add an event to the map - with plenty of extra materials available for you to purchase to give your event added pizzazz.