Part of the huge success of Carers Week is that so many organisations and individuals get behind the campaign offering their support, time and ideas to create a real buzz about caring.
This year Carers Week supported this activity by:
- Producing a guide to inspire and make suggestions of how to get involved
- A FREE Welcome Pack that included - A guide to help you prepare for Carers Week, four A4 and one A3 poster (only the design - generic) to promote your events and activities, 25 Carers Week Flyers, 12 Prepared to Care? booklets and a sheet of Carers Week stickers - kindly sponsored by Sainsbury's plc.
- Providing regular updates in an e-newsletter, on this website, posts on Facebook and our Twitter feed.
- Developing materials to help identify hidden carers to enable them to access support and services – visit our webshop to buy our eye-catching range of promotional materials as part of our Every day I’m a carer range and merchandise for your events and activities.
- Showcasing the organisations that are participating and the events and activities they have planned on this website and using social media.
- Sharing template news releases to be used in the local press.
- Finding celebrity supporters to support the UK-wide campaign.